They constantly scramble pronouns referring to life partners as “they” instead of “he” or “she.” They bring friends of the opposite sex to company functions to keep up appearances. For many, living in the closet means not bringing friends home. Ploch says that when he was growing up, his parents thought he was a loner because they never met any of his friends.
The proposed resolution amends the 2020 Stormwater Utility Operating Budget to increase the budget for consulting services by $700,000 to fund additional watershed studies as part of the City’s flood mitigation efforts. The 2020 Adopted Operating Budget included $700,000 in funding for watershed studies, with a projected rate increase of approximately 10%. This funding will impact the Utility’s rates with a projected additional increase of approximately 3%, resulting in an overall increase of approximately 13% in 2020..
They will cost $129.99 when they go on sale later this fall (which is a weird time to start selling sunglasses, no?). The company warns that they’ll be available only in limited quantities, in three different colors. Spectacles’ camera uses a 115 degree angle lens, wider than a typical smartphone’s and much closer to the eyes’ natural field of view.
Take ambulance service for example. The last time the city put an additional ambulance in service was in 2010. The city had a population of approximately 233,000 at the time and a smaller geographic footprint. “This is a government which originally promised a four lane GDE. In 2004, Katy Gallagher promised not to close schools. In 2008, Katy Gallagher said all her health plans were on the table when she was secretly trying to buy Calvary hospital.
Your business needs customers. And there is no better way to reach out to customers than through phones. By sending a message to your customers, updating them about new features on your products or services, you instantly get their attention. “I kind of just tried to wind our guys up at halftime saying, ‘Throw caution to the wind, but be sound but be aggressive. You got to go make some plays, you got to go make some plays. You got to get into the paint, and Kihei, shoot it.
The Ancient One explained what the stones do by simply existing: they produce what is felt as the flow of time. She illustrated that by showing that line surrounded by the stones, and kicking one out, the line deviates into chaos and disorder, or “time unravels” in a sense. We can take that to mean that the stones are basically the backbone of the universe, essential to the universe.