Ray Ban Sun Optics India Ltd Share Price

In another news, actress Neha Dhupia officially declared February 6 as Bedi day on social media. Neha took to her Instagram account to share a romantic photo with her husband Angad to wish him on his birthday. She also posted a sexy boomerang alongside the picture.

To make the schmear, in a heatproof bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon. In a small saucepan, heat 1/4 cup of the heavy cream with the brown butter. Bring this to a boil and immediately pour it over the sugar and cinnamon mixture and stir to dissolve the sugar.

There no pomp and circumstance with him. He a straight shooter. Her husband Doug Emhoff and Jill Biden soon joined them on the call; within an hour, her apartment filled with campaign staffers carrying briefing binders. Playboy proved a scourge, and a temptation. Drew Barrymore, Farrah Fawcett and Linda Evans are among those who have posed for the magazine. Several bunnies became celebrities, too, including singer Deborah Harry and model Lauren Hutton, both of whom had fond memories of their time with Playboy.

Gov. Tony Evers issued an emergency order 3/22/20 to suspend several utility related rules. PSC has directed regulated utilities to stop utility disconnection for nonpayment for all customers, including commercial, industrial, and farm accounts, according to a release from Evers’ office.

I received an anonymous inquiry asking why construction vehicles that are working on Groveland Terrace in the Glendale neighborhood are driving on streets that were rebuilt in recent years rather than on older streets in the neighborhood. I wondered about that as well. According to City Engineering, this is a common concern that they hear about, and it turns out there is a reasonable answer..

On Oct. 30, 2013, Colorado avalanche goalie Simon Varlamov was arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault after his girlfriend told police Varlamov knocked her down with a kick, stomped on her chest and dragged her by her hair. He then told her that if they were still in Russia, he would have beaten her more..

And if you think about it, that the smart way Facebook has approached many things: build an app platform, and let the developer community do the heavy lifting. Create a translation platform, and let users translate Facebook in every language known to man. Create a Group feature, and let the 5% create the groups for the other 95%.

“The stupendous support from government bodies helped the hackathon tremendously. Since inception, MEITY, Digital India MyGov shared the initiatives on their social media platforms, website, emailers which helped in quality idea submissions. Their guidance on connecting with the appropriate industry/technology forums and stalwarts helped in building a stronger panel on mentors plus jury.

Leave a Reply